People in this era suffer from different problems related to teeth. The alignment of teeth is disturbed because of different reasons. There are several ways to correct the alignment of the teeth. Braces are one of the best and common ways to correct the alignment of the teeth, also there are other ways for the alignment of the teeth like veneers and aligners. You can get the different treatment at the best dental clinic in Ludhiana.
What are the reasons for the incorrect alignment of teeth?
There are several different factors that can be responsible for the incorrect alignment.
- Genetics: The hereditary factor is often the most significant factor in teeth alignment. If the families had issues with teeth alignment, there is an increase in similar problems in the offspring.
- Jaw Size and Shape: In the size or shape of the upper and lower jaw that leads to malocclusion. It can result in overcrowding, spacing issues, or misalignment of the teeth.
- Early Loss of Primary Teeth: Premature loss of primary teeth due to decay or injury can affect the eruption pattern of permanent teeth, leading to alignment issues.
- Thumb-Sucking: Prolonged thumb-sucking or pacifier use beyond a certain age can exert pressure on the developing teeth and affect their alignment.
- Tongue Thrusting: Persistent tongue thrusting against the teeth can contribute to malocclusion.
- Malformation of Dental Arch: Anomalies in the shape or size of the dental arch can result in misalignment.
- Lack of Dental Care: Poor Dental Hygiene: Inadequate oral hygiene practices can contribute to issues like tooth decay and gum disease, which may, in turn, affect tooth alignment.
There are different ways to correct the alignment of the teeth rather than the braces.
There are other ways to correct the alignment of the tooth.
- Incognito hidden braces: These are technically still braces, but people would not be able to tell that you have them in your mouth. It is because incognito hidden braces are attached to the back side of the teeth. It keeps them completely hidden when you are smiling or talking to someone.
- Retainers: Most of the people receive a retainer after a completed treatment with traditional metal braces. Adults who need minimum teeth correction are able to achieve their desired result with a retainer alone. As far as aesthetics go, a retainer is transparent and fits over the entire mouth arch.
- Headgear: It is an orthodontic appliance traditionally used to correct overbites. Headgear puts pressure on the upper teeth in the jaw. It depends on your need the headgear will either be used to hold teeth in a particular position.
- Dental veneers: Cosmetic dentistry offers another alternative for correcting the smile of someone without the need for braces. Specifically talking about porcelain veneers or dental bonding. If you do not want braces, these are a viable option to consider the best option. Veneers are thin, hard shells of porcelain that are bonded permanently to the front of a tooth.
- Invisalign: These are clear plastic retainers used to straighten teeth without braces. They are custom-made for the patient and work relatively quickly compared to traditional forms of orthodontic treatment.
- Impression invisible aligners: The ideal impression for invisible orthodontics must include all the teeth, including those that are worst positioned, to include at least the gingival margin. As it is a precision impression, two techniques may be used: simultaneous impression.
Dental issues are very common nowadays. People of every age are suffering from different problems and go for dental implants. Are you looking for a trusted and experienced Dentist for dental implants in Ludhiana? At Ludhiana Dental Centre, we are providing top-tier dental care for you and your family.