Dental Smile Makeovers
If you have any doubts about oral health, you can consult with our dentist to discuss your options.
People are usually concerned about their smile because:
- If they do not have a good smile in a photo, they do not feel confident.
- People decide your personality depending on your look
- A beautiful smile helps people more confident
- An attractive smile enables you to get into a new romantic situation
- A beautiful smile has a direct effect on the success of social and professional meeting
A smile makeover needs cosmetic, dental and facial rejuvenation to enhance your smile. A smile makeover fully enhances your outlook, it is a specific choice for an individual depending on the form and function. Many people look for a characterized smile with the pearly with the pearly white porcelain veneers.
For any reason of poor smile, there are several ways to enhance your smile by using advanced cosmetic dentistry:
- Misaligned teeth can be straightened with braces or traditional methods. They can be covered with porcelain veneers for a quick solution.
- Repair of broken teeth is possible. However the type of treatment is based on the damage level.
- Replacement of missed teeth, space among the teeth can cause functional troubles and look bad. With smile makeover the replacement of existing tooth or gap between the teeth can be filled. Dental implants or dental bridge are preferred.
- Gaps between the teeth are filled to offer a more beautiful smile. It can be received immediately by using porcelain veneers.
- Orthodontics are used to shift teeth and remove the gap between them. Invisible braces are a few options to move teeth in order to eliminate the spaces among them.
- A gummy smile can be easily cured through laser gum contouring.
- If your teeth color is not good or your teeth are badly stained, they are fully curable through cleaning or expert teeth whitening.
The final result received by smile makeover for people is a beautiful smile that makes you more confident, it also improves your teeth performance and form.