Have you ever experienced yellowish teeth in your life? If yes, how embarrassing this condition is that you do not allow yourself to smile freely among your relatives, friends, family, etcetera. But now, you do not need to feel more embarrassed because the treatment of teeth whitening Ludhiana will bring many ways in which you can say goodbye to your yellow teeth. At this point, I think you have to pay attention to these treatment options and turn your teeth into pure white like milk.
Moreover, you may hear numerous rumors that you can whiten your teeth by opting for various treatment substances. Still, as per the suggestion of the Best Dentist in Ludhiana, there are only five fundamental categories in which you can whiten your teeth.
Explain various types of teeth whitening
- Laser Bleaching: As its name suggests, there is a laser beam that comes in front to remove the yellowish layer from your teeth and turn them glowing and brighter. To perform this method, your doctor will cover your lips and gums with guards so that it will not affect your other mouthparts. Before this treatment, you must undergo tests to check your eligibility for this technique. Apart from this, you are not required to wait for the result because it gives your brother teeth on the spot after having laser treatment. If you want instant teeth whitening, this method is an ideal choice for you.
- Custom-fit tray bleaching: It is one of the reliable treatment options that offer a tray of teeth whitening products that fit on your teeth for some time. These trays ensure that the liquid gel substance will not come out from these trays that help to whiten your teeth. These bleaching trays take less time to brighten your teeth and are easy to purchase from the market by paying some amount of money.
- Whitening strips: You can buy these thin teeth whitening strips from any medical store in the market and place them on your teeth in each row (from top to bottom and bottom to top) to cover your yellowish teeth. You can get brighter teeth within three days after using this method. You can strive this process by yourself at home.
- Whitening Toothpaste: This toothpaste gets some teeth whitening agents in it along with the regular paste. Thus, rather than using other paste, you must clean your teeth with this paste in routine. Although it will not confer instant results, you can obtain positive results from this paste within a few weeks or months.
- In-Office Whitening: For this technique, you have to visit a professional dentist who will perform this procedure on your yellowish teeth to turn them into white color. To achieve this technique, your doctor will utilize the highly concentrated peroxide formula where they apply some bleaching agents on your yellowish teeth and replace the yellow layer with a white one. This method is more expensive.