Teeth problems are common these days but some teeth problems we experience from birth such crooked teeth which means the misaligned or twisted tooth. Due to this condition, you may experience some other problems such as tgum problems, cavities, and teeth injuries. So, in order to get the right treatment for this you need to read this article carefully, because in this we give you proper knowledge about treatment options.
Teeth problems are normal and common in people of each age group due to many factors. The main culprit behind teeth problems is junk and processed food, because these contain harmful chemicals which affect your gums and teeth as well. You may experience many oral problems such as cracked tooth, severe pain in your teeth, bad breath, and cavities as well. In these problems crooked tooth problem is on top which means misaligned or twisted tooth, due to which they need to visit the dental clinic. Since only dentist is the person who will give them right treatment according to their teeth condition.
But first of all, you need to understand the reasons behind crooked teeth and what are the ill effects of crooked teeth.
Reasons behind Crooked Teeth
There are several reasons behind crooked teeth which include-:
- The main reason behind crooked teeth is Genetic. This is totally similar to your hair color and eyes, because you usually experience these both conditions due to hereditary factors.
- This can also happen if you experience early loss of baby teeth. This happens due to some type of medical conditions or medicines which took in your childhood.
- Facial injury is also responsible for crooked teeth, because some type of face injuries or teeth damage can cause crooked teeth condition. Which can only be treated by specialist with the help of dental braces or teeth alignment.
- Your poor childhood habits include thumb sucking anf tongue thrusting is responsible for crooked teeth.
What are The ill Effects Of Crooked Teeth?
- You may experience certain gum diseases due to crooked teeth. Crooked teeth also increase the risk of teeth injuries.
- You will surely experience problem in chewing food. And it can also lead to tooth pain, infections, gum problems, and bad breath.
Treatment for Crooked Teeth
In order to get the best treatment for crooked teeth you need to visit the dental hospital because only dentist gives you the right treatment after examining your health condition. Well, dental alignment is the best and easiest method to treat crooked teeth. You can also go with orthodontics, which include dental braces. In addition to this, dental braces have different types such as -:
- Metal Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Self-Ligating Braces
- Invisible braces, which are additionally known as Invisalign.