Dental implants is the advanced treatment done to restore the perfect smile with perfect shaped teeth. Dental implants are the...
What is a dental implant?
If you are looking for tooth replacement, dental implant is a perfect choice that is anchored to the jaw to perform the tooth replacement. Our dentist has received wide popularity in performing the successful dental implants India with extreme technical skills. The implants are inserted into the jaw at the place where bone and ceramic implant combine with the bone to elongate the jawbone.
Are you eligible for dental implant?
In order to receive a dental implants surgery your dental condition should be very good. The following factors decide your eligibility for the implant procedure:
- Tooth decay severity
- Mucous membrane condition
- Support provided by jaw bones
- Bone size and structure and neighboring teeth
- Diabetes level
- Gum condition
- Consumption of bone building drugs by patient
- Position of implant required
An implant procedure is a complicated one that involves insertion of an exotic material in the body therefore dentists strictly consider the above factors to ensure the high success rate of the procedure. The cost of dental implants is highly competitive at our dental care clinic.
Dental Implant Procedure
Patient is fully anesthetized to create a deep incision on the gum, just above the jawbone. This split tissue is withdrawn to see the bone. The position of the incision I essential to permit the suitable gum tissue to cover the implant or cover it fully on the basis of the plans discussed.
The pilot hole is made thereafter drilling is done again but at lower speed drill and various larger drill bits. After reaching the required drilling size for the implant, it is stopped. Care should be taken to keep the temperature under control to avoid any hurting nerve and cells.
A dental implant is screwed in the cavity with a pressure sensitive wrench that is made to avoid the extensive tightening of screw or creating stress on the neighbor tissues and bone.
Close the cavity
After screwing the implant in the bone, the soft issue is brought back in a way that permits the implant tip to expose or is fully covered by the tissue. Covering the implant completely or allowing it to emerge out of the surface is based on the prosthesis type chosen for installation.
However the dental implant is not a major surgery however giving adequate time for the implant is essential that decides its success. However bone growth is low but significant for the success to prevent the mobility of implant. Our doctor with his team is highly dedicated to offer the complete success in this procedure. Therefore they make every possible effort to make sure that you receive the positive results with the dental implant. You can also consult for mini dental implants cost by scheduling your appointment. Our surgeon will give you the best advice about the procedure.
Dental implant is made of titanium and shaped like a screw. The implant is kept in jawbone that acts as a secure root for the new tooth. The dental implant in the various types of dental restorations like crowns, bridges or dentures can be connected.
Dental implants Restoration Types
A. Single tooth replacement
B. Full tooth replacement
C. Multiple tooth replacement
Dental implant is ideal for people who have lost a tooth due to oral infection, injury or other causes. A patient should have good oral health to receive a successful dental implant and the procedure should be performed by an expert dentist.
DENTAL IMPLANTS COST
We are known for our high quality dental care with affordable charges in Ludhiana, Punjab. We are specialized in dental implants with best and advanced technology to increase the patient’s comfort and satisfaction with reduced pain and cost
The fee for dental implants depends on the various factors including the extent of problem, number of teeth being replaced, number of dental implants needed to support the replaced teeth, requirement for other additional procedure prior to the dental implants to ensure the durability of implants.
For the specific estimation of Cost Of Dental Implants In Ludhiana, Punjab patients must consult the dentist for diagnostic examination of mouth.
Missing tooth and alone toothless area can be problem for anyone as it leads to change in tooth alignment. Person can be victim of cavities and periodontal diseases and if the toothless area left alone for longer time then option of denture becomes difficult for a person as alveolar bones get desorbed. Person has to compromise with aesthetic effect, perfect smile, Younger look, chewing food and articulation.
Dental implants are considered as the best option for missing tooth because of the following reasons
- Dental implants restores the natural feel and functioning
- As implants are long lasting solution so it is economical treatment option for missing tooth
- After implant person can have same strong chewing force as that of natural tooth
- Implants provides protection to adjacent tooth and maintain the healthy jaw bone
- These are comfortable as natural tooth unlike the wearing of dentures
- Person can get relief from the fear of cavity and can restore his perfect smile and functioning of tooth like chewing and talking
- Implants are perfect option when you want to restore your confidence and perfect smile.
- If you want to get rid from grinding of adjacent teeth and discomfort of the wearing, removing and cleaning of dentures then implants are for you.
- Dental implants can be option when person does not want to embarrassed with dislodging of dentures.
- With dental implants person can feel his artificial tooth as the real part of his mouth so for attaining this feel implants are best option.